AUTHORISED DEALERS FOR
Authorised Dealers for HENSEL India
Hensel Electric India Private Limited (HEI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Gustav Hensel GmbH & Co. KG., Germany.
Established in 2003 with its headquarters near the coastal city of Chennai in the south of India, HEI has provided innovative solutions to problems in “difficult environments”.
The integrated competence center includes a complete information and exhibition area, design and development department and a qualified and skilled production and quality assurance team and is the centre of our activities in Asia Pacific.
With a marketing team in 40 cities backed by distribution partners in 165 industrial centres, we ensure that our products and technical support are available to customers in India. From our branch office in Singapore and resident sales managers in different parts of ASEAN, we ensure support to all partners and customers in Asia Pacific.
All facilities at HEI are certified to be in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001 : 2015 by the Bureau of Indian Standards.
- DK Cable Junction Boxes
- KV Small – type Distribution Boards up to 63 A
- VTPN Distribution Boards
- Mi Power Distribution Boards up to 630 A
- CP Assemblies for Construction Sites
- LES Cable Entry Systems
- Insulated Plug Sockets IP 44 / IP 67
- Cable Drums / Cable Reels / Hose Dispensers
- Cable Glands IP 68
- GRP Feeder Pillar Cabinets
- PV Generator Junction Boxes IP 65
- PV Solar AC Inverter Collector IP 65
- PV Battery Distributor for Off Grid Application IP 65
Our Specialities :
All Hensel production facilities are certified and meet the requirements of
DIN EN ISO 9001:2008
- Internal quality management
- Advanced test methods
- Durability of plastic materials
- Short-circuit withstand capability
- Tests on electromagnetic susceptibility (EMC tests)
- Fire behaviour
- Limits of temperature rise
- Functional tests
- IP degree of protection
(dust and water protection)
- Impact resistance
- Temperature resistance
- Dimensions check via
structured light projection